Sunday, November 11, 2018

Intro...


Welcome to my blog! My name is Annique Zephirin and I am 17 years old and a senior at Cypress Bay
High School. I’m very excited about this new way of communicating my genre research thought process.
This will help me prepare for my final project for my AICE Media Studies AS class. My partner, Maya
Rojas and I are very excited to start our journey on this project. We are interested in Health & Fitness
magazines as well as animal and fashion genres. The preliminary research we do will help us greatly to
decide on which genre of magazine we would like to focus on for our final project. I hope you enjoy
following me on this experience while learning new things at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished project

Link to finished project: https://www.flipsnack.com/annique/craze.html