Sunday, March 3, 2019

Two page spread topics

When deciding on what topics to write my two page spread on, I wanted to consider the main kinds of stories that fashion magazines focus on. I researched some of the more popular kinds of articles that writers cover. Some ideas that I found interesting are red carpet looks from different awards shows and beauty hacks.

However, one topic that stood out to me was covering looks from different countries. Taking the different fashion traditions represented in multiple parts of the world and researching just how diverse fashion is throughout the world is very interesting to me. Also, since my edition of the magazine will be in either summer or spring, I could do my research on the different trends in the hotter months. This will allow readers who are interested in diverse fashion trends, to learn more about the industry.

Not only could this be a good spread for readers because of the new information, but it would also be very fun for me to research.

Source:
Top 10 Topics to Pitch to Shopping & Style Magazines. Freelance Writing. Freelance Writing. Retrieved from https://www.freelancewriting.com/magazine-writing/write-for-shopping-style-magazines/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished project

Link to finished project: https://www.flipsnack.com/annique/craze.html