Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Cover page

As I continue to work on this project, I realize the large number of decisions that need to be
made. For the production of my magazine, I’ll be using the website Canva. This gives
different templates for the cover page, table of contents and two page spread. You are able
to manipulate the layout however you want by moving around text boxes, changing color
schemes and font sizes. I’ve begun to work on the cover of my magazine and have decided
on font choices and layout. The font of my title ‘Craze’ will be Playfair Display shown below.
My subheadings will be shown in a smaller sized font called Glacial Indifference. Beginning
photography for my cover image is going to be done this week.




I’ve also decided that subtitles (which will be added in a future post) will be displayed on the
right side of the cover page similar to that of traditional magazines sold. They will vary in size
and some will be made bold and italicized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished project

Link to finished project: https://www.flipsnack.com/annique/craze.html