Saturday, March 23, 2019

Two page spread

My two page spread has undergone a lot of changes since the beginning of this project. I
started with a simple layout design from Canva and then edited it quite a lot in order to get it
to where I wanted it to be. The page color is white because that is realistically how magazines
are presented. I also used a variety of fonts and font sizes in order to make the page more
interesting and dynamic. Each item I was showing had a picture and a detailed description of
it so that the reader knows why they need it. There is also a larger picture at the top of the
article that showcases all the items together. The layout is very simple and easy to follow and
isn’t confusing to readers.

I decided to make my title for my article “4 Travel Essentials You Didn't Know You Needed.”
Originally I was going to be including five items in my article but I've decided to go with four
because the layout I would like to use for my two page spread looks much better with one less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished project

Link to finished project: https://www.flipsnack.com/annique/craze.html