Sunday, March 10, 2019

Writing progression...

I’ve begun to write my two page spread article. So far, I have the intro paragraph finished:
'Going on vacation is supposed to be a fun and stress-free time! You don’t want to have to
be worried about forgetting anything important. If this is a concern of yours, don’t worry! This
helpful packing guide is the perfect solution to your packing concerns. We will not only be
reminding you of important items, but we will be introducing you to new essentials that may
not have crossed your mind while packing.'

As I’m continuing to write the article, I will be researching different items I can include as essentials. I will try to find at least five things to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished project

Link to finished project: https://www.flipsnack.com/annique/craze.html