Thursday, March 7, 2019

Two page spread updates

In my last post, I mentioned thinking of an idea for my two page spread. I was going to do
an article on the different fashion worn in different countries in the summertime. I really
liked this idea but today I was reminded that all pictures used in my magazine need to be
original. This would not be possible for me since I don’t have access to international styles.
In order for me to continue with this topic, I’d need to either buy clothing that represents
other cultures, or ask people if they have clothes of that style.

A new idea that I've thought of is an article on summer essentials when going to a tropical
location. I could include items that people wouldn't usually consider while packing. I could
include clothing items, accessories and other things that could be useful on a trip.

One page of my two page spread will be an advertisement. An idea of an ad I could use is
for sunglasses. Since I own a pair of Ray-Bans, it would be easy to take a picture of a model
wearing them and creating a full page ad out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished project

Link to finished project: https://www.flipsnack.com/annique/craze.html