Sunday, March 17, 2019

Article research

The main part of my two page spread article is finding the travel essentials that I’m going to be
advertising to my audience. Since the target audience of my magazine is going to be more
towards middle aged women, I need to focus on items that would be good for that category. So
far, I’ve included three out of five ideas in a previous blog posting. They include a portable
charger, long charging cables and a portable jewelry holder. Since my last post concerning travel
items, I’ve thought of my two other items:


This is something that would be perfect for a tropical vacation where you’d be at the beach a lot.
It would be a good place to keep items that you wouldn’t want to get wet, such as phones, keys
or money. These can very easily be found on Amazon for only a few dollars.







Pepper spray is not only something that most people wouldn’t necessarily think of, but it is also
something that would be very smart to carry around in an unfamiliar place. Since it is also a key
chain, it is very portable and not something big that would need to be lugged around.
https://www.mace.com/collections/keychain-and-compact-pepper-sprays

These are both pretty inexpensive and unique items that someone might not have thought to bring
on their vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished project

Link to finished project: https://www.flipsnack.com/annique/craze.html