Friday, March 8, 2019

Progression of ideas

Due to the recent change of my two page spread, I want to change the genre of my
magazine from fashion to lifestyle. I don’t think a guide of vacation essentials would
necessarily be in a mainstream fashion magazine unless the majority of items shown
are clothing pieces. I don’t think I will go that route. My model on the front cover will be
wearing more of a casual and more simple outfit rather than a fancy outfit. I want the
backdrop of the photo to be simple but bright. An outdoor setting would be ideal with a
model wearing an outfit with a pop of color.

This is an example of a lifestyle magazine that encompasses the theme I would want
to create. The model wearing a simple outfit in a very natural and bright setting.
Another idea would be having the setting at the beach since my magazine edition will
most likely be in a summer month. Rather than the model being in a swimsuit however,
she could be in shorts and a beachy top so that the image is still school appropriate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished project

Link to finished project: https://www.flipsnack.com/annique/craze.html