Friday, March 29, 2019

Photo shoot pt 3

Since my magazine is going to be a summer edition, I've decided that my cover image will be at
the beach. I took pictures of my friend Ambar at Fort Lauderdale beach. The pictures were taken
on an iPhone X and edited on the app VSCO. I raised the exposure to 0.5 and sharpened to 5.0.
The grain was also set to 4.0 in order to give the magazine a more authentic feel.



This will make the lifestyle magazine more geared toward travel which will go well with the topic
of my article. I will most likely make the other article titles in the table of contents more geared towards travel some exceptions so the magazine is more varied.



I also got the picture I needed for one of the items in my article. The pepper spray is in the sand in order to match the vacation vibe. The other items were photographed in outdoor settings as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished project

Link to finished project: https://www.flipsnack.com/annique/craze.html