Friday, March 22, 2019

Photo shoot pt 2

As I continue the photo taking process, I try to incorporate as many things that I've learned
as possible. Since the last shoot, I've realized which angles look the best when taking photos
of objects. In this shoot, I will be getting individual pictures of the portable charger, charger
and jewelry box as well as a group pic with all the items. Due to lack of a professional
camera, I had to use an iPhone. I tried to make that not as noticeable while editing.

   


After many rounds of photos, I finally chose the above for my article. I then edited them with
the app VSCO. I adjusted many aspects of each photo like the exposure, contrast and saturation
(this feature made a big difference to the photo). I also sharpened the imaged as much as
possible so that the overall quality of the photo appeared better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished project

Link to finished project: https://www.flipsnack.com/annique/craze.html