Saturday, February 23, 2019

My thought process...

Right now my partner Maya and I are in the process of deciding what we want our magazine to
incorporate. Doing a fashion magazine is our initial thought process. This seems like one of the simpler
options especially since we’ve done some prior research on this genre. Since we fall under the target
audience of fashion magazines as well, I think it might make creating our own a bit simpler. Since we
live in Florida where the weather is mostly tropical, we want to make our magazine editions in either
one of the spring or summer months.
The most difficult part of this project for me will be coming up with a story for the two page spread of
my edition. I want to make mine about something that I’d thoroughly enjoy writing about. The element
of this project I’m most excited about is the design of the magazine. Playing with color schemes and
layout has always been things I’ve enjoyed. Being able to do that for my own magazine edition seems
like something that would be fun and interesting.  
Some magazines that I will be researching and getting inspiration from in this blog will be Elle, Vogue,
Glamour, Cosmopolitan, etc. These already very established magazines will be a good place to start
when trying to think of ideas for my own edition.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished project

Link to finished project: https://www.flipsnack.com/annique/craze.html