Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Website softwares and name ideas!

Having good ideas and concepts for my magazine is very good, but not knowing how to bring those
ideas to life, is a problem. Considering multiple options for the making of the magazine is essential.
When searching ‘magazine making software’, many choices come up. One website called “5 Must
Know Magazine Layout Maker Software to Design Impressive Magazines” gives great options. A few
of them appear quite complicated so I make sure to try and find one that I will be able to navigate easily.
One website that catches my eye at first is called FlipHTML5. This appears to be a software that converts
‘plain PDFs into interactive digital magazines with page-flipping effect’. It is made so that a reader would
be able to click on links and watch videos. After looking further, I realized this website isn’t exactly what I
need for this project.


Another website that catches my attention is called Blurb. At first glance, the website appears to fit my
needs so I download the software. Once installed, it prompts me to make a name for my magazine. Since
I hadn’t begun to think of names, ideas now come to my head. One of my first ideas is to look up
synonyms for the word fashion. A word that stood out to me was ‘craze’. I liked it because it’s a word
that people don’t hear too often and it embodies the genre of the magazine which is fashion. This is my
initial title for my magazine. Also, I am looking forward to playing with my magazine making software.

Source: 5 Must Know Magazine Layout Maker Software to Design Impressive Magazines. Retrieved from http://fliphtml5.com/learning-center/5-must-know-magazine-layout-maker-software-to-design-impressive-magazines/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished project

Link to finished project: https://www.flipsnack.com/annique/craze.html